Our aim is to help you succeed in property. If you own an
investment property then a TAX DEPRECIATION SCHEDULE
is a must.
Investors are missing out on thousands of dollars worth of unclaimed deductions. Your investment property (the building) will lose value over time. This is depreciation. A Tax Depreciation Schedule recoups this loss, claiming it as a deduction against your taxable income.
Call Angela or Teresa on 1300 302 581 and we’ll get the ball rolling. If you don’t save money within the full first financial year… the service is free.
We’ve gathered our network of business partners who can assist you with a wide range of property related services. Our business partners have proven records in their relative industries and will be happy to assist with an ‘extra special’ courteous and professional service when you mention WBP.
- Have you ever had your solicitor and your accountant disagree on a matter and had to pay an hourly rate (to both of them) to sort out the issue
- Have you received conflicting advice from your accountant and your financial planner?
- Would it be useful if your Building and Pest Inspector talked to your Property Valuer about issues related to the subject property?
- Would it help if your Building and Pest Inspector liaised with your Builder to provide an accurate cost to repair?
We can provide referrals for the suppliers in the following fields:
- Quantity surveyor for tax depreciation schedules
- Financial planner
- Solicitor for conveyancing
- Accountant for property purchase structure
- Building Inspector
- Pest Inspector
- Property manager
- Mortgage Broker
- Town Planner
- Interior designer/property stylist/furniture rental
- Builder for renovations and new build
- Handyman for odd jobs
- Storage provider
- Insurance broker
- Cleaning Services
The aim is for our business partners to work together for the benefit of our mutual clients, providing a comprehensive property advisory service. You will never pay extra for any of our network professionals to get together and discuss your property issues.
Call the admin team on 1300 302 581 or email email@example.com for further information and contact details.