Brisbane Property Valuations
WBP Property Valuers are the experts in Brisbane property valuations. Each valuer is a Certified Practising Valuer and a specialist in their chosen suburbs. Whether the property to be valued is in Redcliffe to the north or Beenleigh to the south one of our nine valuers is highly experienced in your area.
At WBP Property Group, we do not sell property. We provide independent property valuations and advice for an agreed fee. Our advice is impartial and unbiased, and we ensure total confidentiality. All valuers at WBP Property are Registered Valuers with the Queensland Valuers Registration Board, are Certified Practising Valuers and Associates of the Australian Property Institute.
Our aim is to ‘remove the guesswork’ and to help our clients succeed in property. We do this by providing independent property valuations and advice tailored to the needs of our clients. Whether you are buying or selling a property an independent property valuation will provide the information needed to ‘remove the guesswork’ and make an informed decision. It’s a stressful time and large amounts of money are involved. It’s important to have a professional on your side who has no vested interest in the outcome. An independent valuation will give you the confidence to put an offer on the table knowing exactly where you stand.
You have peace of mind knowing you are not purchasing the property for more than it’s worth or selling for too little.
If you are looking to buy a property please visit our ‘Before you Buy’ page for more information about the benefits of ordering a valuation before you sign the contract.
If you are looking to sell your property there is some essential information on our ‘Before you Sell’ page. Please visit this page to ensure you are not selling your property for less than it’s worth.
Caspar did the valuation for us. We were very pleased with his service and report. We appreciate the contact and although we did not end up buying the property we felt the valuation was spot on for the quality of home and the area. We would definitely recommend your service to anyone and in fact prior to us using your service, you had done a few valuations for friends of ours. They were also very happy with WBP as well. –Simone Dall, Wavell Heights
Why choose WBP Property Group:
1. Our Valuers are area specialists – supported by experienced administration and quality assurance teams. Our valuers all specialise in a small geographical location so they really are the ‘area specialists’. Some sole operated valuers cover the whole of Brisbane alone with no admin support.
2. We guarantee your calls will be returned promptly and your report will arrive on time – our friendly team are looking forward to helping you.
3. An accurate, 9+ page valuation report. All of our reports pass through a rigorous quality assurance check by our QA department – this is a check procedure not included in many cheaper valuations. We follow up sales figures for properties we have valued and find that our valuations are generally within 5% of the final sale price.
4. A phone consultation with the valuer to discuss the findings in detail. And, the valuer will call you! This is your opportunity to ask questions and get feedback. This is an important part of our service. Many large firms are too busy with thousands of bank valuations to provide the personalised service required to get the most from a valuation.
5. Unlimited phone support with reference to any property valued on your behalf.
Our service doesn’t stop with your property valuation report. Our follow up advice is an important part of our service. It’s what sets us apart. Our valuers are happy to discuss the details of the report and answer any questions that may arise.
At WBP Property our valuers are the experts in Brisbane property valuations.
We’d love to help you to make an informed decision about your property transaction. Our admin team are waiting to take your call. Simply call 1300 302 581 for an immediate quote or click on the green button at the top of the page and the team will get back to you just as soon as possible.
WBP Book – Real Estate for Beginners
If you are looking to buy or sell a property or need a bank loan to purchase a property our book ‘Real Estate for Beginners – A property valuer’s inside tips for pricing, buying and adding value to property for first home buyers’ is a valuable resource. Click the link for more information on how this beginner’s guide to property can give you the inside information you need to start a profitable property portfolio.
Ordering a valuation is the quickest and easiest way to know the property’s value before you buy or sell, but if you have the time, this book will give you the resources to start the process yourself.
This book will show you:
- how to find and negotiate the right property
- how to add value to a property
- how to get every cent from a property (and the best valuation)
- how to get the inside tips to the bank’s requirements so you can borrow more and maximise your property portfolio