The privacy of our clients is important to WBP Property Group. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that WBP Property Group collects, and the ways in which WBP Property Group uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
WBP Property Group may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information provided by the client for the purpose of requesting a quote, to book a valuation or any request for information
- information about transactions carried out
- any other information sent to WBP Property Group
Using personal information
WBP Property Group may use personal information to:
- personalise correspondence
- supply services that are purchased
- send statements and invoices
- collect payments; and
- send marketing communications
Where WBP Property Group discloses personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, WBP Property Group may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
WBP Property Group will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information. WBP Property Group will store all the personal information provided on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. WBP Property Group is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact WBP Property Group
- by email to email@example.com or
- by post to Sacha Millar, Suite 1a, AMA Place, 88 L’Estrange Tce, Kelvin Grove, Brisbane, QLD 4059
At WBP we;
- Do not disclose any information about a customer or a customer’s property or financial situation to another customer without that customer’s express permission
- Do not disclose any information about a client’s customer to any other client or customer
- Do not disclose any information about a customer or a customer’s property or financial situation to any real estate agent or any other third party without the express permission of that customer